|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Unit Pipe Length||6 meter, 3 meter|
|Steel Grade||Stainless Steel 304, 316|
|Material||SS 304 / SS 316|
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Piece|
|Material||stainless steel 304,316|
|Steel Grade||Grade SS-304|
|Unit Pipe Length||3 meter, 6 meter|
|Diameter||Diameter from 25mm to 1200mm|
|Finishing Type||Color Coated|
|Usage/Application||V wire bore well screen pipes for recharging wells|
Wedge wire or V-shape profile wire and the longitudinal support rods together forms a pipe filter for well screen. The V wire is welded to the rods and produces a rigid unit that has high strength and minimum weight. So wedge wire pipe well screen has sturdy constriction and good mechanical property. It is used to prevent sands from entering the water.
The V-shape section plane can avoid blockage and make sure of the unimpeded water. The consecutive slot have more open area, and it can reduce the speed of the water entering to avoid the sand entering the Water Well Screens under the great pressure, so it can filter sand better. Meanwhile, the slot of Water Well Screens can change according to the real condition of the earth.
Stainless steel Water WELL Wedge Wire Screen Pipe, it can use with the deep well pump, water diving pump, also may use in the water-treating equipment, the environmental protection, the sea water transforms into the industrial water and life use water desalination treatment, running water treatment, water softening treatment, the petroleum industry: The petroleum product terminal filters and the chemical acid, the alkali liquid filters, the ethyl alcohol and so on the organic solution recycling filters.
1. Production process continuity: V-shaped profile wires creating slots which enlarge inwardly and therefore avoid clogging and minimize downtime.
2. Low maintenance costs: Separation at the screen surface which can easily cleaned by scraping or back washing.
3. Maximum process output: Precise and continuous slot openings resulting in accurate separation without loss off media.
4. Low operational costs: Large open area with an effective flow, high yield and a low pressure drop (dP)
5. Long live: Welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable screen.
6. Reduced installation costs: supporting constructions eliminating costly support media and enabling a maximum flexibility in the design of components.
7. Chemical and thermal resistant: A variety of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials and many exotic alloys suitable for high temperatures and pressures.
The V-shaped wire can be made in different height and width to address various strength application, meanwhile, the spacing of individual slots can be varied during fabrication if geologic conditions require these variations in a screen's construction.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Diameter (mm)||100 mm to 500 mm|